We are hiring!
Sellers PR, Account Executive Role – Full time, permanent position
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic PR Account Executive to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have one-two years experience within a consumer-focused agency or in-house press office. You will be passionate about traditional and digital communication, full of ideas and have a can-do attitude, always wanting to go the extra mile.
- Developing and implementing PR strategies and campaigns with the team
- Creating engaging and effective press releases, media alerts, blog posts, award entries and other PR materials
- Conducting research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for clients
- Liaising with the media on forward features and securing sales driving product placement, reviews, expert comments and interviews
- Organising media and social media competitions
- Supporting the team with client and media research
- Uploading and distributing press releases
- Researching and working with influencers to include campaign management and delivery
- Supporting the running of social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest) to include building followers, compelling copy writing, creating Reels, monitoring customer services and engaging in conversations
- Reporting on results including press coverage presentations and social media analytics
- Providing support to senior team members on larger projects
- Assisting with event planning and execution
You will have a degree in PR or a related field (preferred but not essential) and one to two years of experience in consumer, retail or home interest PR, along with:
- A curious and creative mind that is full of ideas and enthusiasm to keep learning
- The ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- You are self-motivated and accept 100% responsibility for your actions
- Organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Confident and competent at Excel, PowerPoint and Canva
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- A passion for interiors and lifestyle
- Excellent Salary for the right person, plus bonus dependent on individual and company performance
- Flexible working hours/ location
- Generous holiday allowance
- Full time position
- Hybrid working - minimum two days a week working from our beautiful converted barn office in Hampshire, remaining week working from home/ remotely
At Sellers PR, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities to apply.
If you are a motivated and ambitious PR professional with a passion for interiors and lifestyle, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think this could be the role for you to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "PR Account Executive - Interiors & Lifestyle".
We look forward to hearing from you!